Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lost Lovastatin

**RING-RING**

...

**RING-RING**

The Pharmer: Thank you for calling the pharmacy how may I help you?

Patient: I think my girlfriend stole my medication! Can you look up when I got it last?

The Pharmer: Sure, give me one second to look up your profile...

Patient: When did I last get my lovastatin it seems to be gone?

The Pharmer: Looks like you last got it about 5 months or so ago. Would you like me to refill it?

Patient: Yeah, I'd like that. I guess I won't have to beat my girlfriend for stealing my medication now! I'm glad you got it there.

The Pharmer: Good, because I strongly advise against beating girlfriends. Thanks and we will see you in a bit


I didn't realize that someone would assume another person would steal their cholesterol medication. Let alone the idea for flogging a girlfriend for it! Guess I should have asked him if he needed his Clozaril filled too.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post about Lovastatin , It is generally prescribed for the people who have heart problems they can reduce weight by using this.It will reduce the fat level in blood so that heart people never need an exercise.

    ReplyDelete