Monday, August 30, 2010

Quotes of the Day: August 2010

This is a new section I decided to add since we all know that sometimes the best one liners come in retail pharmacy!

Patient: What's that do? (pointing to image below)


Patient: I didn't have this transferred I had it filled at another pharmacy!


Patient: What does script 2 of 2 mean?
Me: It means the ER gave you two prescriptions. Do you have the other?
Patient: No I just want the tramadol not the antibiotic.
Me: I never said you had an antiobiotic, ma'am.
Patient: Well they only gave me one prescription!


Patient: Where do you find bed bugs? In bed?


Patient: You have a drive thru? That's just like McDonalds!
Me: Ya, except we don't spill your pills all over your bag.


Patient: Do you have Plan B?
Me: Yes we do and it's around $55.
Patient: Thank God, my mom got me this gift card!


Me: Ma'am, we need to call your physician to clarify your prescription.
Patient: Which doctor are you calling over there?
Me: Dr. Phuc Nguyen (last name said Win, no joke this is a REAL name!)
Patient: What did you say to me?


Patient: Which of these makes it, uh, smoother? (spoken in broken English, and simulating a penis and vagina with his hands)
Me: Well I think the medicine for your wife's yeast infection will help and so will the rash cream for you.
Patient: Really?


Me: Sir, may I have your date of birth?
Patient (who's in the clergy): Hell no! I don't want one of these cougars knowing my age! (while staring at the woman behind him)
Me: Well can I check your address?
Patient gives address
Me: Well, now they know where you live.
Patient: Aw damn! Now I gotta go stock up on my cougar killing ammo! Where's your condoms?


Lastly...


Patient: Thanks for your time/help!

Despite all the funny things that happen in retail, its all the people its the people who appreciate what I do that make me glad I worked my butt off to be come a pharmacist!

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. gosh.
    these are freaking hilarious. i literally laughed out loud when i read the mcdonald's, plan B and phuc nguyen ones in a row. keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete