Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome and thanks for reading my blog! I decided to start this as many of my friends are amazed/dumb-founded/shocked at some of the things I deal with on a daily basis in my work as a retail pharmacist. For myself it's just another day at work with the public.

I am a little bewildered at how many pharmacists out there come off as jaded or angry. I will post daily occurrences at my pharmacy along with my reaction and thoughts about them. As I have many stories I will try to post daily. If I have a day off I will post some of my old stories or will give a daily thought about pharmacy or just the world in general.

Hopefully you will enjoy my postings and feel free to comment. I am a person who takes any sort of criticism well and love to learn what others think. Expression of thought can be a great tool to learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment